Due to the cold weather pattern persisting a couple days longer than originally anticipated, the Board of Directors has decided to officially open and begin heating both pools beginning Monday, March 15, 2021. Neither spa will be heated or open for use until further notice.
Please be reminded of the existing COVID-19 Community Pool Guidelines that will remain in effect until further notice. A copy of the full list of temporary rules is attached to this email communication, but here are few important rules to remember:
*IF RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED – POOLS WILL BE CLOSED*
- Pool hours will be temporarily changed to 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Pool use hours may be modified without notice.
- NO guests allowed.
- Pool occupancy limit will be decreased to 25%
- Recreational Center #1 – Chemin Clinet – 14 people maximum
- Recreational Center #2 - Promenade Chardonnay Hills – 31 people maximum
- Spa will be closed.
- Residents must wash hands frequently with soap and water, cover coughs and sneezes. Residents who are experiencing symptoms of illness including a fever of 100 F or above, sore throat, runny nose, chills, not feeling well, sneezing, coughing, abdominal pain, or diarrhea must avoid the pool area.
- No large groups or parties allowed. Homeowners from the same household may swim together. Groups will be limited to six (6) or less.
- Residents must maintain a six (6) feet separation between swimmers.
- Residents should wear a cloth face covering when traveling through common areas of the property where it may not be possible to maintain physical distancing, include to and from the pool and shared restrooms.
NEW COMMON AREA KEYS
If you missed all four of the distribution events to obtain your new common area key(s), the Board has authorized the pick-up of keys at the local Avalon Management office in Temecula located at:
43529 Ridge Park Drive
Temecula, California 92590
However, due to continued COVID-19 precautions, Avalon Management's offices are still closed to the public. Management will be offering an online appointment system for curbside or front door pick-up for your new common area keys as soon as possible. This system and protocol is still forthcoming and is anticipated to be available for use by Friday, March 19, 2021. Please be on the lookout for follow up communication from the association confirming when this system becomes available.
Thank you again for your cooperation and understanding with the Chardonnay Hills Homeowners Association. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact management at Chardonnay@avalonweb.com.