In the fourth quarter of last year the parking lots at Rec Center #1 and #2 were sealed and striped. The new asphalt looks great and will help ensure a smooth and safe parking surface for years to come!
· Wash only full loads in your washing machine or adjust the water level to reflect the size of the load.
· Pay attention to your water bill and become familiar with your water meter - use them to track your water use and detect leaks.
· Purchase appliances that offer water- and energy-efficient cycle options.
· Fix leaky plumbing fixtures, faucets, and appliances in the house.
· Show children how to turn off the faucets completely after each use.
· Locate your master water shut-off valve, so that water can be saved if a pipe bursts.
· Install aerators on every faucet. This could save you as much as 1 gallon every minute you use them.
· Be aware! Listen for drips and leaks around the house.