· Trim branches & grass that hinders sprinklers
· Check & correct plugged, sunken or out of adjustment sprinklers
· Inspect irrigation valves for leaks, bared wires & cracked solenoids
· When Fall rains arrive, fertilize your lawn with a slow-release 3-1-2 ratio fertilizer
· Look for insect, slug and snail or disease damage and take the necessary steps to control the problem
Please do not store pet food outside. Rodents can eat through the containers to get to the food. Also, rodents are attracted to food and water that is left outside.